Friday, March 28, 2008

Weekly Summary

There have been a few changes in my portfolio this past week - for the better, mostly, and I'm generally pleased with its performance thus far:


Granted, much of the gain is due to GOGB, which is still trading in small quantities - but it's been going on for so long that I'm beginning to doubt whether it's one or two individuals goofing around with the stock price. All the same, it's not attracting many buyers, and volume remains unremarkable.

I also feel pretty smug about dumping E-Trade at $4.12 a share earlier this week - it's slipped further (closed at $3.74 today) and the cheery news has dried up. While none of the major analysts have downgraded it lately, that's bound to happen. I only wish I had smartened up a month ago, when it peeked over the $5 mark.

No comments: