Friday, April 4, 2008

Weely Summary

This week, I've held the positions I've had. There are a few other investments I'm watching, and now that the market is showing signs of general recovery, it may be time to consider putting more funds into the market.

Of the positions I've taken Petel is the worst - but I've already taken profits and am riding free shares. A few others are borderline, but most are holding their own pretty well.

The only change I'm seriously considering at this time is dumping GoIP Global - this stock has looked good on paper for several weeks, but there is no volume (as in none - zero shares traded) most days. I was able to dump half of my holdings in small amounts, paying multiple commissions to unload it, but turning sufficient profit to cover them. I may consider liquidating the remainder in the same fashion, just to get free of the situation before it goes south.

No comments: