Wednesday, January 2, 2008

H3 Enterprises (HTRE)

Company:H3 Enterprises
Web Site:http://www.h3inc.com
Purchase Price:$0.11
Current Price:Click Here

H3 Enterprises has created a new franchise, called the "Hip Hop Soda Shop," a theme restaurant for teens. They have opened their first restaurant recently (proving there's more than just talk to this one) and have plans to open others in major cities across the country.

Their concept strikes me as being like "Chuck E. Cheese" for a slightly older crowd, which strikes me as a great idea. I can't think of another corporation that's looking to give teens and young adults a place to hang out ... or maybe others have tried and failed. If they can make it work, it could be a gold mine.

I expect this one will take off when word gets out, and will dump my shares when it hits 50 cents. On the other hand, if there are signs of trouble and it looks like it won't expand, I'll cut my losses.

No comments: